List:       koffice
Subject:    problem with kontour
From:       Juraj Bednar <juraj () bednar ! sk>
Date:       2001-07-29 18:41:59

Hello,

  I just downloaded yesterday's CVS build of koffice and tried to run
Kontour. I did standard configure;make; make install. The error is here:

koffice (lib kofficecore): ERROR: Couldn't find the native MimeType in
kontour's desktop file. Check your installation !

  Other applications work. I uninstalled previous koffice (installed
from RPM) before. I don't want to report this as a bug, because I don't
know if I'm not doing something wrong.

       Juraj.

|Juraj Bednar             | Homepage at http://juraj.bednar.sk/       |
|computer journalist      | Store at http://www.geekstore.sk/         |
|system administrator     | PGP key: http://juraj.bednar.sk/          |
|independent consultant   | Please stand for your freedom!            |
|Please don't send me mail using proprietary file formats             |