List:       koffice
Subject:    RC1 announcement?
From:       Mattias Lundahl <f00-mlu () nada ! kth ! se>
Date:       2001-07-27 17:11:33

There doesn't seem to be an announcement for KOffice 1.1RC1 on your
website. There is a link on

http://www.koffice.org/releases/1.1rc1-release.phtml

that points to

http://www.koffice.org/announcements/announce-1.1-rc1.phtml

and trying to view this second page gives a "Not found" error.
Personally, I know what to expect from the software and don't really
need an announcement, but you shouldn't have a broken link.

On the positive side: The software in itself is every bit as great as
the overall KDE environment and certainly gives me the feeling that
widespread adoption of desktop linux is near. Great achievement, all
you developers. :)

Mattias