List:       koffice
Subject:    MS Word compatibility...
From:       "KBrad" <kbrad () sportingwheelies ! org ! au>
Date:       2001-07-27 0:03:07

I have just downloaded KOffice 1.1 Beta3 and compiled it. I have tried to
open a few MS Word 97 documents and found that KWord's compatibility is
pretty poor. Anything with an image or a table etc in it does not display
correctly. I have had a look at Applixware and it seems to have excellent
compatibility with MS Word.

Has anyone else had any similiar experiences?

Regards,
Brad