List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice 1.1rc1
From:       Laurent Montel <lmontel () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-07-26 15:40:23

Le Jeudi 26 Juillet 2001 17:14, Sean Jenkins a écrit :
> The following link doesn't work and when accessing it via ftp I've found
> that the directory doesn't exist.  Although your website states that
> KOffice 1.1rc1 is available, is it in fact not publicly available or is it
> still in the process of being uploaded, and

hi,
Sorry I don't know who write that koffice-rc1 is available, but it's not true.
David Faure who is the release coordinator didn't announce this release.
So I don't understand why koffice web site was modified.

I don't think that there are all packages compiled on master.

Please webmaster waits that David said :" koffice version XX is available"

Bye