List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Filters for KOFFICE / PDF
From:       Vadim Plessky <lucy-ples () mtu-net ! ru>
Date:       2001-07-19 11:12:11

On Thursday 19 July 2001 16:26, Julien Olivier wrote:
|   what would be perfect would be if we could open a pdf file in kword. Is
| it already possible ?

No, that's not possible (yet)
Some people were asking for "import from PDF" feature (import filter), but I
am not aware if somebody started development.

Note that taking into consideration recent Adobe agressiveness, you should be
very carefull with implementing (or even distributing) any features in your
packages related to Adobe. Especially if you live in US...

--

Vadim Plessky
http://kde2.newmail.ru  (English)