List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Redhat
From:       Samuel Penn <sam () bifrost ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-07-18 21:33:17

On Wednesday 18 July 2001 21:33, Mark Buchner wrote:
> What are the chances someone will build a KOffice package for RedHat Linux.

I've built KDE/KOffice on RH7.0 recently, with the idea of building
some RPMs. However, no-one seems to know how to do it, and the guy
I was told to contact at RedHat hasn't replied to any of my queries.

--
Be seeing you,             -- Public key available at ------------------
Sam.                       http://www.bifrost.demon.co.uk/publickey.html