List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Errors building KOffice
From:       Samuel Penn <sam () bifrost ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-07-14 16:28:21

On Saturday 14 July 2001 17:20, Thomas Siegmund wrote:
> Hi Samuel,
>
> I had exactly the same problem. Turned out, that meinproc was linked to the
> wrong libxml. The version from kdesupport was installed in /opt/kde2/lib,
> but the linker picked up a older version from /usr/lib

That could be it - I did install libxml via an rpm before building and
installing kdesupport (because the rpm version didn't seem to work[*]).

I'll have a poke around in this area once the current set of builds
has finished (5hrs+ to build koffice and still going...)

* Due to me not reading instructions.

--
Be seeing you,             -- Public key available at ------------------
Sam.                       http://www.bifrost.demon.co.uk/publickey.html