List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kivio stencil builder
From:       Laurentiu Drob <lwd () cfrcta ! ro>
Date:       2001-07-06 7:49:44

Thomas Zander wrote:

> I agree with Shawn, but this is Linux, so I expect lots of people
> around here who have always had everything for free..

   I agree (although 50$ here means 1000$ there) to pay but how? I'm
from Romania and it's practically impossible  to get a card for such a
scope (the bank ask 5000$ to open an account for a credit card). An
external pay, as the bank name this operation, is a really pain plus I
have to pay 15-20$ more for this.

	Best regards,
	   lwd