List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: loading mysql data
From:       Corey Schuhen <cschuhen () ozemail ! com ! au>
Date:       2001-07-01 0:12:30

I think there is  You can use mysqldum that comes with the mysql clients like:

mysqldump --tab=. -u MySQL_User -pMySQL_Password Database

This will create a .sql and .txt file for each table in the database. By
default this will be Tab seperated which I think Kspread can import but this
can be changed to coma seperated etc. look at mysqldump --help It is quite
powerful.

Corey