On Saturday 30 June 2001 00:48, Dan the Man wrote: | Okay, maybe I am just going nuts, but on the page | http://www.koffice.org/install-binaries.phtml | I see all sorts of instructions regarding the installation of KOffice | RPMs, but I can't find a link to an actual binary package. Wouldn't | that sort of make sense? :-) It depends on your distribution. I am running LM 8.0, and download latest RPMs (or SRPMs) from Cooker. So, installing KOffice 1.1beta3 was as easy as downloading it RPM and #rp= m=20 -Uvh it. (but I prefer to uninstall previous version first) --=20 Vadim Plessky http://kde2.newmail.ru (English) 33 Window Decorations and 6 Widget Styles for KDE http://kde2.newmail.ru/kde_themes.html Do you have Arial font installed? Just test it! http://kde2.newmail.ru/font_test_arial.html