List:       koffice
Subject:    This isn't supposed to be so hard...
From:       Dan the Man <dan () capricorn ! org>
Date:       2001-06-30 0:48:50

   Okay, maybe I am just going nuts, but on the page
http://www.koffice.org/install-binaries.phtml
I see all sorts of instructions regarding the installation of KOffice
RPMs, but I can't find a link to an actual binary package.  Wouldn't
that sort of make sense?  :-)
--
                      - Dan

_/ My opinions do not necessarily reflect those of my employer, \_
 \ ISP, friends, family, or any other carbon-based life forms.  /