List:       koffice
Subject:    (no subject)
From:       Bernhard =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gr=F6ne?= <kefirsound () gmx ! de>
Date:       2001-06-27 9:56:16

This is a MIME encapsulated multipart message -
please use a MIME-compliant e-mail program to open it.

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format -
bitte verwenden Sie zum Lesen ein MIME-konformes Mailprogramm.

Hello!

As I read the announcement of kivio 1.1beta3 I was pleased to hear
about a built-in stencil builder. I installed kivio but can't find
anything about a stencil builder. Where is it?

The only information about kivio is on the website of thekompany,
a tutorial about a tech-preview of kivio.

There are more questions about kivio:
* How can I make subselections?
* How to use Python scripting?
* Where can I find information about kivio's plugin interface?

Thanks in advance

Bernhard

http://www.gmx.net

--
GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a
["
" (application/octet-stream)]