List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kpresenter suggestion (here: Howto download this into KPresenter)
From:       Thorsten Schnebeck <thorsten.schnebeck () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-06-26 16:59:32

Am Dienstag, 26. Juni 2001 14:30 schrieb David Faure:
> Hmm, but I won't upload those big files into cvs with my modem....
> Better just link them to where they already are... Ok, here are the
> presentation I uploaded previously:
[...]

(*me* in anti-fileselector box mood)

Why oh why is it impossible to drag an URL in KMail to KPresenter to open the
document?
Why oh why are there so much useless short view modes in the fileselector
box, if you have filenames like "snapshot001" to "snapshot010" or
"Presentaton Toronto part1" (Tip: all my snapshots are viewed as
"snapshot0...")?
Why oh why am I not smart enough to use this fileselector box?

Oh Christian (I think he is our fileselector box man)
p l e a s e  add something like RiscOS loading and saving - it is so much
sweater. You will be my eternal hero :-)

(rant mode off)

Sorry for being OT - weather here is really hot :-)

Bye

  Thorsten

P.S. Err, yes I know howto download this in KPresenter! ;-)