List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kivio and debian (non-free stencils)
From:       Ben Burton <benb () acm ! org>
Date:       2001-06-22 22:33:40

> This has been changed already.
> The stencil that is shipped with Kivio is now under the BSD license.

Thanks for that - all is well then.

> Have a look at beta 3 and package it while you're at it ;-)

Packaging is already done. :)  The debian stuff will be uploaded to the
debian servers instead of kde.org as per usual.

Ben. :)

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

I'm doing this so that people who feel that at 21 their lives are
over, or they don't know how to have an intimate physical relationship,
that they can be beautiful people again.
	- Tori Amos , New York Post, 1/17/97