List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: koffice/qt3stuff + <attachment>
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-06-17 22:04:08

On Sunday 17 June 2001 23:40, Thorsten Schnebeck wrote:
> Ok, last mail of the day :-)
>
> So, with the fixed QRichText printing bug all general postscript printing
> problems are gone :-) Very good, David! (Of course, the right margin cut-off
> is still there.)
We'll see if the wysiwyg-fix idea improves this.

> Hmmm, there was an interesting effect during testing. I was doing some work
> with KOrganizer and had a print-preview open on another screen.
> When testing KWord print-preview nothing happens, because it seems you can
> only start one instance of kghostview-preview (?)

Fixed that after your last report, you can start many previews from kword itself :)
(But korg's print preview should have nothing to do with this).
KWord (when compiled against kdelibs-2.2.x) starts a dialog that's part of its process.
It's not a separate kghostview process.
(What I changed is that this dialog isn't modal anymore)

--
Per his initials, God was simply a "Good Oop Developer".
-- Richard Bos