List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Fwd: koffice/qt3stuff
From:       Chris Howells <chris () chrishowells ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-06-17 15:40:39

David Faure wrote:

> Note that this is a slighly different feature. It ensures that the heading
> isn't last on the page, but that's not the same thing as ensuring it's at

> the top of a page (it could be somewhere in the middle of a page).

It was though, TBH, the feature that I was talking about -- without true
wysiwyg, it would be difficult to know whether a heading was going to be
last on a page, and if so, to take appropriate action (add a couple of
paragraph endings/page break/whatever) to sort it out.

--
Cheers,
Chris Howells -- chris@chrishowells.co.uk, chrish@gmx.co.uk