List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kivio stencils problem is back again
From:       Shawn Gordon <shawn-gordon () home ! com>
Date:       2001-06-14 15:10:03

I'm going to pop a blood vessel if this got broken again somehow.  My group
has done *nothing* with Kivio since this beta process started since it was
stable.  Are you getting it from CVS or from the beta 2 package?  I'm
assuming from your email it was CVS.  I know that Dave Faure updated some
license information for us yesterday, but I can't imagine this would have
affected it.