List:       koffice
Subject:    RTF import filter
From:       Ewald Snel <ewald () rambo ! its ! tudelft ! nl>
Date:       2001-06-14 8:43:25

Hi,

I have written (yet another) RTF import filter. Too bad I didn't check this
mailing list sooner, I would have known that other people have been working
on this too. :)

Can someone please tell me who is the author of the RTF import filter that is
currently in CVS? I can't find his name in any of the source files...

Once I have added his name to the source files, to which email address should
I send the code (11KB tar)?

thanks in advance.
bye,

ewald

Features:
- RTF stack for formatting properties (push, pop, reset)
- document information (author, title, comments)
- page size and margins
- header, footer and margins
- style sheet
- basic text formatting (font, bold, italic, ...)
- subscript, superscript
- colored text
- (partial) unicode support
- special symbols (\bullet, \emdash, ...)
- horizontal alignment
- first, left, right indent
- tabulators
- automatic tabulator for hanging indent
- space before/after paragraph
- paragraph borders (style, color, width)
- frame break before paragraph (\pagebb)
- frame break after paragraph (\sect or \page)

Todo:
- character sets other than ANSI
- pictures (inline hex and binary)
- tables