List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Problems in the latest CVS KWord
From:       Chris Howells <chris () chrishowells ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-06-13 18:32:50

David Faure wrote:

> You could try starting X with "exec X -dpi 75"  (in ~/.xserverrc if you use kdm)
> to see if it fixes it.

OK, I'll give that a go.

> The space between the two? There, that's exactly the printing bug I was

> talking about above.

Yes, sorry I didn't make that  very clear -- and Mozilla buggering up
the display didn't really help :(. But yes, that was my problem -- there
were massive spaces between words in the printed document.

> I know, but we are in feature freeze now ;-)

Sure. I didn't know whether my bug report had gone wrong since it was my
first bug report and I didn't get any reply regarding it ;)

Thanks :)

--
Cheers,
Chris Howells -- chris@chrishowells.co.uk, chrish@gmx.co.uk