List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: auto-switching to frame mode-behaviour
From:       "Stephan Hachinger" <StephanHachinger () compuserve ! de>
Date:       2001-06-10 10:29:37

On Sun, Jun 10, 2001 at 11:47:48AM +0200, Stephan Hachinger wrote:
> [...]
But
> > a change for the picture frames would be ok, I think... or does anybody
> > think this also makes the behaviour inconsistent?
>
> That only picture frames (which can not (yet) be edited) behave
differently
> from all others?

Hmm, right, if there will be a possibility of editing them, there will only
be one more problem... the possibilities with ctrl+click etc. are absolutely
convenient, as I see now. Another thing ... those things like "ctrl
activates frame dragging/selecting mode"... shouldn't they be placed in some
tip database (did you know ? :)))) - an absolutely perfect M$ solution; I
usually click on this "don't show me again" checkbox and close) or faq
or...? Until June 30th I won't have much time to help due to a scholarship
exam, but I always have the kindness to give proposals which mean work ;).
But... I could do something like this in July, before the final release.

Cheers,

Stephan