On Monday 4 June 2001 22:42, David Faure wrote: > > > At the moment there's no direct way to do that (I mean, no specific > > > feature), so you have to use a text frame... > > > > Do you want a wish item for this? > > If you have a precise idea of how it could work :) I have a rough idea: is it possible to create a picture description (title) bar in the frame/frameset window. This bar will be usable in case of a picture only. When I searched for it, that window/dialog was the first I looked for. Perhaps Thomas can add his experience with this to it. I assume that it can be used for tables and such as well. > > > Yes, very much so. There's an image collection, and when you delete > > > the image it doesn't get removed from the collection since it's still > > > in the undo/redo history. > > > Somehow we need to distinguish the new image as a different one. > > > Simon: I guess this is the reason for the timestamp stuff in > > > KPresenter..... Do you see a way to fix this ? > > > > I think because of this the pictures that have been inserted in and > > removed from the kword file are still available in the pictures > > directory. I have now 1 picture in my document, but I've 3 pictures in > > the pictures directory... Same problem or another? > > Another... We need to check which pictures are still used, when saving.... > > So many bugs... so little time.... Unfortenately not enough coders! -- Richard Bos For those who have no (/)home the journey is endless