Nicolas, now you're on it, there is something else in the export mode which I don't like to much tho it is maybe correct. When formatting lines like the underneath kword: this is line 1 and this is the second and sofort let's stop here It's being exported as 4 paragraphs, which seems to be correct from kword's point of view. Never the less, I would like it to be exported with a
at the end of line. As the paragraph way of exporting gives an extra empty line between the lines when viewed from the html file (looking ugly). Is the
usage possible, or should the above be put into a list to prevent the empty lines?? The same happens when one makes a paragraph with several lines, halfway the paragraph a is given to start at a new line. The paragraph continues now, but from the new line. When viewed from the exported html file the single kword paragraph will be 2 paragraphs in html mode. Which wasn't the intention of the author. On Friday 1 June 2001 23:02, Nicolas Goutte wrote: > On Friday, 1. June 2001 08:33, Richard Bos wrote: > > Hi Mark, > > > > I'm not a developer just a user/tester of koffice. There is always a > > need for better im- and export filters. At this moment I'm using the > > html export filter often, and it misses some trivial conversions, like a > > list creation. Would be nice if this filter good be improved (more info > > at http://www.koffice.org/filters) > > KWord can now export lists into HTML. I have just added it. > > > On Thursday 31 May 2001 22:12, Mark W. Webb wrote: > > > hello, I am a developer new to KDE development. I would like to help > > > out and have heard that the koffice project is looking for some help. > > > I am relatively new to KDE development( < 3 months ), but would like to > > > help. Are there any places that I might be able to help out? I would > > > want to start on some smaller parts and then work my way up. Thank > > > you. > > Have a nice day/evening/night! -- Richard Bos For those who have no (/)home the journey is endless F