List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Fwd: KOffice, especially KWord and KSpread
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2001-06-01 17:25:41

On Friday 01 June 2001 18:46, Thomas Zander wrote:
> please take care to include the author in replies..

> Subject: KOffice, especially KWord and KSpread
> Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 09:59:17 +0200 (MEST)
> From: gnor@gmx.de
> To: zander@kde.org
>

> Dear KOffice developers!
>
> Recently I saw your programs under the S.u.S.E. 7.1 Live Eval.
>
> I hope, you haven't developed it too much further yet, because I have a
> contribution that prevents you from copying just another "Industry
> Standard" mistake.

I personally didn't find the point to your store, and did not have the
patience to read the whole letter a second time. It did not seem to have a
point, sorry.

If you want to be of help, please install and start using kword/kspread and
report suggestions/bugs via our mailing list (koffice@kde.org) or
bugs-website (bugs.kde.org) respectivly.

As a finish, the software has changed a lot, and is changing constantly.
Please install and try the latest version (www.koffice.org section download).

I think you will like it ;)

ps. Thanx for your time and attention!!

--