List:       koffice
Subject:    helping out
From:       "Mark W. Webb" <mark () dolphtech ! com>
Date:       2001-05-31 20:12:10

hello, I am a developer new to KDE development.  I would like to help out and
have heard that the koffice project is looking for some help.  I am
relatively new to KDE development( < 3 months ), but would like to help.  Are
there any places that I might be able to help out?  I would want to start on
some smaller parts and then work my way up.  Thank you.