_________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged= and/or copyright
material of Intec Telecom Systems PLC (or its affiliated companies). If yo= u are not an
intended or authorised recipient of this e-mail or have received it in erro= r, please delete
it immediately and notify the sender by e-mail. In such a case, reading, r= eproducing,
printing or further dissemination of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and= may be unlawful.
Intec Telecom Systems PLC. does not represent or warrant that an attachment= hereto is free
from computer viruses or other defects. The opinions expressed in this e-ma= il and any
attachments may be those of the author and are not necessarily those of Int= ec Telecom
Systems PLC.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0E8EE.A267AB9C--