List:       koffice
Subject:    Possibly bug in handling files in Kword
From:       Chris Howells <chrish () gmx ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-05-29 22:58:39

At the moment, I'm using KWord to do some work on a text (*.txt format)
file.

The next time I want to work on it, I go to "Open Recent Document" and
select the file from the list.

After I make some changes, and choose "Save", I get the "Save As" dialog
asking me to save it under a different file name.

This doesn't happen with KWord's native KWD file format, but does for
TXT. I haven't tested any other formats.

Is this a known bug? Or is it a "feature"? Shall I file a bug report?

Thanks :)

--
Cheers,

Chris Howells -- chris.h@gmx.co.uk