List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Kword Bug #26302
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-05-28 20:32:08

On Monday 28 May 2001 23:06, Jonathan Drews wrote:
> Hi:
>
>  I tried to reproduce this Bug (#26302) but the described crash does
> not happen. The reporter of the bug was running SuSE with a self
> installed / self compiled kernel. Perhaps the kernel install affected
> the operation of the desktop / WM? In any event it does not appear to
> be a true bug.

It was a true bug (style=0 in the paraglayout).
He's using beta2, you're using CVS.
Much bugfixing has already been done, as you can see :)

This one is actually part of the patch that I sent Chris for www.koffice.org,
but as long as it doesn't update it's not really public :(

Thibaut (that's your name, right, lor.thi ?), please use the CVS version from now on :)