On Monday 28 May 2001 16:19, jowenn@kde.org wrote: > Hi > > 1) The test document is a littlebit large, don't > have smaller images at moment (~80k) > it can be found at > http://stud3.tuwien.ac.at/~e9925371/test1.kwd Thanks, this helped a lot : > 2) I think I roughly know the problem now > The transparent parts are simply not redrawn ( > if I scroll the image out of the window and back > the transparent parts show other parts of the > image it self.) Only if I drag the image around > and in frame edit mode the transparent areas > show the borders of the frames, which are below > them. Exactly, those pixels were never drawn, due to the clip region. Fixed in CVS - this looks quite nice now ;-) -- David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today