List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Kword - images - intended behaviour?
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-05-28 16:35:11

On Monday 28 May 2001 17:08, Thomas Zander wrote:
> On Monday 28 May 2001 16:19, jowenn@kde.org wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > 1) The test document is a littlebit large, don't
> > have smaller images at moment (~80k)
> > it can be found at
> > http://stud3.tuwien.ac.at/~e9925371/test1.kwd
> >
> > 2) I think I roughly know the problem now
> >  The transparent parts are simply not redrawn (
> > if I scroll the image out of the window and back
> > the transparent parts show other parts of the
> > image it self.) Only if I drag the image around
> > and in frame edit mode the transparent areas
> > show the borders of the frames, which are below
> > them.
> >
> > Kind regards
> > Joseph Wenninger
>
> David, what about _not_ filling the background of picture frames?

This isn't the problem.
The issue here is that I added a clip region that clips out any "frame on top",
so that when we repaint only one frame (the one we're typing in), it doesn't erase
the frames on top. I'll keep that behaviour but disable the clip region when painting
all frames, and it should fix this.