On Sunday 27 May 2001 23:39, David Faure wrote: > On Sunday 27 May 2001 21:24, jowenn@kde.org wrote: > > 2) How can I split cells vertically in tables ? > > The split cell item in the context menu seams to > > allow only horizontal > > Oh ? The code has rowSpan and colSpan AFAIK. Laurent, Thomas ? Missing feature, a dialog should be shown to select in how many rows/cols the cell should be split. Shouldn't be to hard to add ;) > > 4) Why do I always have to switch between frame > > editing and text input mode? Why can't I just > > grab the border of a frame to resize/move while > > inserting text ? > > Yes, I wondered about how to do something like that too. > For the moment we kept the old KWord's method, switching between the two > modes. I agree that clicking on the border should go to the edit-frames > mode automatically and clicking in the text should go back to normal mode > (and then maybe we can even remove the tools from the menu). What do the > other developers think about that ? Fine with me. -- Thomas Zander