On Wednesday 23 May 2001 03:47, PREL - Simon Lin wrote: > Dear, > > My Kspread version is KSpread 1.0(Using KDE 2.1.1). When I opened a excel 97 > file, I got a error. Here is the message: > Message Title: Missing import filter - Kspread > Message body : Could not import file of type application/msexcel > > How can I do? Install a filter? If the answer is Yes, where to download the > filter and how to install it? Please help to give me your comment. By the > way, my Kword has the same problem. Update to KOffice-1.1-beta2. (Your version of koffice can import excel files, but not as well, and the problem you see comes from the mimetype renaming problem). All better in 1.1-beta2. -- David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today