List:       koffice
Subject:    New should open new document directly
From:       Niels Reedijk <n.reedijk () planet ! nl>
Date:       2001-05-23 14:23:41

Hello,

I personally prefer the New option in the File menu instantly showing a new
document, and not first showing a dialog, where you can choose Open as well
(there's a menu entry for that!). I don't know if this discussion has been
here before, and in case it was, please take my apologies.

BTW, Linux QA thought about 340 days ago the same thing! (see #5328)

Niels Reedijk