At 12:13 PM 5/23/2001, you wrote: >When running koshell there is no icon for the application itself (the little >one at the top left site of the window, in the taskbar or kasbar). Is this >my local problem, or is there no icon defined yet? > >If it is due to no icon defined, because there is not a nice one. Why not >take the small typewriter icon, for the time being it is a good one. Having >no icon is too bad. > >-- >Richard Bos >For those who have no (/)home the journey is endless I've been lamenting the lack of an icon since last summer I think. I made some suggestions and so have some others, but no one has done one yet for whatever reason. My last idea was an office building.