List:       koffice
Subject:    KOffice 1.1 and RedHat 7.1
From:       "Paul G.Vandenberg" <paulvandenberg () gosympatico ! ca>
Date:       2001-05-23 13:02:40

Hi,

In case anyone is interested. I downloaded the Mandrake binary of KOffice 1.1 Beta 2 \
and installed that instead of the Red Hat binary since the RH binary requires \
libkdeprint.so.0, which isn't in KDE 2.1.1 or KDE libs 2.1.2, but in the KDE 2.2 \
Alphas. I am running Red Hat 7.1.

So far everything seems OK, though I haven't tested it extensively yet.

Regards...Paul
----- Get your free WebMail account from Sympatico-Lycos at www.sympatico.ca -----