List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: saving
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-21 23:21:58

It might be a nice idea to have KOffice style "web-page" document format.
E.g. a .tgz file that contains a .html file and all the images (pretty much
like a kword file) and then a kpart that handles that, so that you can click
on the file and then you get the web-pages with all the images shown again.

--
bastian@kde.org | SuSE Labs KDE Developer | bastian@suse.com