List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Koffice Beta 1 (Do you want to save?-bug in koshell)
From:       Richard Bos <allabos () freeler ! nl>
Date:       2001-05-09 18:56:09

On Wednesday 9 May 2001 18:16, David Faure wrote:
> Was Arnab's report about koshell too ? This might explain it.
> I'm always testing KWord within KWord, not within KOShell...
>
> I have no time to maintain koshell these days..... :}

Humm, that doesn't sound too good (no time left).  There is another little
bugger around in koshell;

reproduction:
- start koshell
- select kword
- start with empty doc
- select open doc via the menu (now within kword)

The file dialogue shows at the bottom unknow file format.
From kword directly this works fine.
cvs from this week.

Sorry to sent this bug to this list, but it's related to the subject koshell.

--
Richard Bos
For those who have no (/)home the journey is endless