List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Kspread and Formula Frame
From:       Örjan Ekeberg <orjan () nada ! kth ! se>
Date:       2001-05-08 15:48:31

Hi,

These seem to be two separate bugs:

- KFormula-parts not being displayed properly, independently of calling
  application.  This is hopefully fixed now in the CVS version.

- KPresenter not being able to display any KPart object properly.
  I have tried KIllustrator-, KChart- and KWord-parts.  Even tried
  KPresenter-parts (quite useful recursive behaviour).  In all these cases,
  the part is invisible when it is not open for editing (double-clicked).

  From the debug-printout of the KChart-part, it seems as KPresenter is
  making the drawing calls and that KChart believes it is actually drawing.
  Only problem is that nothing appears (could this be a clipping-problem?).

I am running a Debian (Sid) installation with KDE 2.1.2 and KOffice 1.1beta1
from the (excellent) Debian packages.