List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Problems printing from KWord.
From:       "Stephan Hachinger" <StephanHachinger () compuserve ! de>
Date:       2001-05-03 20:48:08

Hello!

I certainly haven't got very much knowledge, but maybe it's not a problem of
kword but of gs? Perhaps your gs Fontmap is not ok or some other files
needed for using fonts with gs... afms or something like that? You could
send me your ps file; then we could see if my gs interprets it in the right
way.

Regards,

Stephan Hachinger