List:       koffice
Subject:    Missing Icons
From:       s.frings () mail ! isis ! de (Stefan Frings)
Date:       2001-04-28 23:15:45

Hello,

I got the koffice source code from 2001-04-26. It took 13 Hours to compile on
my K6II-366 notebook !!!

I deleted /opt/kde and /opt/kde because I had problems with duplicate
filenames in both directories. I reinstalled kde 2.1.1 in /opt/kde2 and I
installed koffice in the same directory.

Now I'm missing some icons and the templates in kword that it shows me after
program start.

I cannot start kspread, kpresenter, kchart, kivio, krayon and kformula. Error
msg:

koffice (lib kofficecore): WARNING: Office/kspread.desktop: no
X-KDE-NativeMimeType entry!
koffice (lib kofficecore): ERROR: Couldn't find the native MimeType in
kspread's desktop file. Check your installation !

Can anybody help me?