On Wednesday 25 April 2001 19:14, Lasse Jansson wrote: > Hi, > > Is the below problem known, and one of the things that the new kdelibs next > week will fix ? > > PROBLEM > Printing of a kword document fails > > SYMPTOMS > 1. When printing, the view of the document is distorted, paragraphs are moved > to wrong locations etc. The file itself is however not affected - if I save > after the view has been distorted this is not reflected in the saved file. Need a test kword file to investigate. > 2. When printing to a file, the above distorsion is not reflected, but there > are other errors in the form of missing parts in the postscript file ? > 3. When printing to a printer, the following error message is displayed: > snip > "Warning - Cannot open file > 'home/kdetest.kde/tmp-tyger.hemma/kdeprint_aZBvJk6', No such file or directory > canon: nothing to print" That looks like a kdeprint problem. > SOFTWARE > * KDE suite as retrieved from the niihau-cvsup-mirror at 13:16 CET April 24 > (though I updated kdebase later that same day because of compile problems) kdelibs included, right ? > Tell me if you want further diagnostics (screenshots, ps-files) A test kword file is the best. -- David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today