List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kformula: add an arrow
From:       "Claus O. Wilke" <wilke () caltech ! edu>
Date:       2001-04-27 18:45:21

Shouldn't we change the recognized names from 'alpha' to '\alpha' etc.
*before* the upcomming koffice release? Without the backslash, it just
doesn't scale very well (even Don Knuth started without backslash in his
first version of TeX, and then introduced the backslashes because he realized
he had to many reserved words).

If you tell me what I have to do, I will to it.

Claus

--
Claus Wilke

Mail Code 136-93, Caltech, Pasadena, CA 91125
Tel.: 626 395 2338, Fax:  626 564 9651
wilke@caltech.edu, wilke@gmx.net, wilke@alife.org