List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: Hopeful suggestion for kword
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2001-04-24 21:32:18

There is a project KCite in the huge KDE world (no, it is not part of
KOffice!)

Today (UTC), its developer (Pascal Niklaus) has asked on the koffice-devel
mailing list how the integration with KWord could be done.
However, the news are rather bad, as KWord is missing for now even basic
intregration of programs that must access directly KWord's text (for
example a dictionnary.)

If or when KCite itself would support KWord's file format is also unknown.

Have a nice day/evening/night!