List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Help Compiling Koffice 1.1
From:       Greg Turpin <gregturp () home ! com>
Date:       2001-04-24 3:28:48

Greetings!

   Try:

./configure --prefix=/opt/kde2/ --with-qt-dir=/usr/lib/qt-2.3.0

I'm not sure (please correct me if I'm wrong), but, you may need
to set your QTDIR environment variable.

Using bash:

> export QTDIR=/usr/lib/qt-2.3.0

Should work.  You may want to try that instead of the --with-qt-dir
since its a better solution.

Greg

On Monday 23 April 2001  7:50, Jonathan Drews wrote:
> Hi:
>
>  I am trying to compile the Koffice package for SuSE. I want the Koffice
> apps installed in /opt/kde2, which I believe is their correct location.
>
> I did the following:
> ./configure --prefix=/opt/kde2/
>
> and get this at the end of configure:
> checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 2.2.2) (libraries) not
> found. Please check your installation!
> For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.
>
> However they are there.
>
> /usr/lib/qt-2.2.3
> /usr/lib/qt-2.2.3/bin
> /usr/lib/qt-2.2.3/lib
> /usr/lib/qt-2.3.0
> /usr/lib/qt-2.3.0/bin
>
> What am I doing wrong? Or should I say how do I specify the path to these?
> I have qt-devel and koffice-devel installed. TIA.

Greg Turpin
Total World Domination
gregturp@home.com

Computers control information.  Information is power.
Power to the people!  Open Source!