I think I have a possible bug in Killustrator. I would appreciate anyone testing this sequence to see if you also have the problem. To Duplicate: 1) Open a blank sheet and in Killustrator and draw several ellipses and polygons. 2) Enclose any two of the figures with the "select objects" arrowhead and then group the two figures with Layout -> Group. 3) Save the file and shut down Killustrator. 4) Now restart Killustrator and choose the file you just saved, with the grouped symbols. When Killustrator attempts to open it, the program will crash. -- Cheers, Jonathan