List:       koffice
Subject:    Killustrator now crashes
From:       Jonathan Drews <j.e.drews () worldnet ! att ! net>
Date:       2001-04-23 2:11:43

Hi Adrian:

 Since solving the Kivio problem; Killustrator now crashes when loading *.kil
drawings drawn with it.  I get the following if I run Killustrator from the
xterm and try to load an already drawn *.kil file:

planck@linux:~ > killustrator
******** objectFactory
********** GGroup::GGroup()
******** objectFactory
******** objectFactory
******** objectFactory
******** objectFactory
KCrash: crashing.... crashRecursionCounter = 2
KCrash: Application Name = killustrator path = <unknown>
planck@linux:~ >

 There is no backtrace; says no debugging symbols found.  Strangely enough if
I just click on th *.kil drawing, Killustrator works fine.

 Killustrator worked fine before fixing Kivio. Did rpm --rebuilddb mess
things up?

--
						Cheers,
						Jonathan