List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Kivio problem
From:       Adrian Schroeter <adrian () suse ! de>
Date:       2001-04-22 23:32:24

On Sun, 22 Apr 2001, Jonathan Drews wrote:
>  Below is the output of rpm -V kivio
>
> On Sunday 22 April 2001 18:22, you wrote:
> > hm, I tested 6.3..7.1-i386 packages and the 7.1-ppc packages. No kivio
> > binary is linked against libkiviopart.so. Can you please verify that th=
is
> > binary is from a package ? (rpm -V kivio)
>
> planck@linux:~ > rpm -V kivio
> Unsatisfied dependencies for kivio-0.9.1-92: libkoml.so.1
> planck@linux:~ >

okay, I wrote you wrong command, rpm -V koffice make more sense.

But this is interessting, you have still a old version of kivio installed,
the new koffice packages should Obsolete this package. Please do the
following:

rpm -e kivio koffice koffice-devel
rpm --rebuilddb
download the koffice rpm from yesterday and install this with
rpm -Uvh koffice*rpm

I am sure that will work ;-)

bye
adrian