List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Non latin characters in KWord
From:       Jonathan Riddell <jr050 () jriddell ! org>
Date:       2001-04-18 18:41:06

> Which version of KWord ?
> kword 0.8 or kword 0.9-devel (i.e. CVS) ?
> KWord-0.9 is a new beast altogether.

Um, version 1.0 of KDE 2.1.1 is what it says.

> > More importantly I can't seem to get a Euro character at all.
>
> Hmm, I'll need to look into this I guess.... No idea there.

Presumably it's all part of the same thing.  All the KDE widgets handle
these funny characters excelently, including KWrite and the widgets in
KOffice but the actual KWord part (and Kivio) just isn't happy with them
at all.  KSpread manages though.

Jonathan Riddell