List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: Word - Excel Filters
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2001-04-18 14:05:14

The best is to use KDE's CVS. See at http://www.kde.org/anoncvs.html for
instructions.

There is also the possibility to do it by WebCVS. Sorry, I have no
instruction link for you.
(However, you can look at most links at
http://www.koffice.org/filters/status.phtml , as all filter status files
are retrieved using WebCVS. Each filter source is in the same directory
than its status file (except Rich Text Format (RTF), where the filters are
in subdirectories.))

In CVS, KOffice is in the "koffice" module of course.
Most KOffice filters are in the directory "filters".
OLE filters (like MS Word and MS Excel) are under "filters/olefilters"
(respectively "filters/olefilters/winword97" and
"filters/olefilters/excel97").

Have a nice day/evening/night!