List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: can't print from kword
From:       Chris Howells <chrish () gmx ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-04-17 13:19:06

Robert Voigt wrote:

> but I can print from all other applications i tried (kmail, lyx, advanced
> editor). I use the same settings in the same dialog in kmail and kword.
> I have Debian and KDE 2.1.1 from unstable, kword is 0.9 devel.
> Help would be great.

I'm on Debian (potato) as well, and can't print from KWord -- it seems
to only produce corrupted postscript that CUPS and GIMP-print won't
process. I've seen other people say this as well and they all seem to be
running Debian -- I don't know if it's only Debian affected, or what the
cause/problem is.

I've CC's this to the KOffice list as well: I can get a sample
postscript file if it helps.

--
Chris Howells
E-Mail: chris.h@gmx.co.uk