Hi all, I just sent in an alpha version of the RTF export filter to be entered into the CVS (after the freeze?). A description will be available in ~/filters/kword/rtf/export/status.html. If you use this filter I recommend that you set ISO 8859 character mappings to maximize compatibility. RTF is seven bit ansi and not unicode. ISO 8859 should be default on most installations. The best reader for this export is the brain dead MS Wordpad that comes bundled with Windows. MS Word 6, 97, and 2000 do a good job but will alter paragraph numbers. Wordperfect 8 for Linux mangles paragraph numbers.as well.